The primary reason all of us should join NIP is to work together to build a transparent credible institution which will install, check, and help the best of Nigeria bring about sustainable growth and development to our country.
Join NIP if you want your voice to be heard. If you want to be part of every decision that affects you. If you desire to be part of a true Democracy.
Join NIP if you desire to be a member of the formidable force which will bring down the “cabal” in Nigeria. The group which has held our country down since independence all for the purpose of protecting their selfish interests.
Join NIP if you are tired of the suffering and misery, and you want to be part of the people who end it for good.
NIP on the other hand will look after you to the best of its ability. We have for example put the following schemes together to make your membership of, and contributions to NIP directly rewarding to you and your community:
- Membership of NIP is FREE. You do not have to pay any compulsory sums as a regular member of NIP. We are happy to have just your freewill donations no matter how small they are.
- Nomination forms for aspirants to political office under our platform are FREE no matter on what level they wish to contest.
- For every person you refer who subsequently joins NIP, you receive reward points which you can spend like raw cash on our online store.
- You matter! Your views matter! Your topics of interest matter! So, you are a delegate for every election that affects you. We adopted the option of open primaries, so you have a right to decide who becomes NIP’s representatives at general elections, and party elections which directly affect you.
- If you look at Article 2(c) of our constitution, you will see that we have made a firm commitment to use at least 30% of all our intake after expenses in the development of our members and communities which mean a great deal to them. These may be in form of cash rewards to members who accumulate high bonus points, scholarships, fully paid health insurance for active or indigent members, boreholes in your village, road improvements in your appointed localities, cleaning and sanitation activities in your chosen town, stationing mobile clinics in your chosen communities etc.
- We built in a social media area for you at the backend of our website. Here you can interact with all the leaders of our party, those you elect into public office, and those on our platform who hold public office by appointment. You can hold our members accountable as is your right.
- We incorporated a Virtual Learning Environment for you where you can take part in live lectures, seminars, symposiums, and workshops which help you improve yourself, advance your studies, pass your exams, learn new and directly relevant skills to you, learn about Nigerian laws and how they directly impact your everyday life etc.
- We will background check and screen every person who decides to lead NIP, or contest any position in Nigeria or hold public office as a result of their affiliation with NIP.
- All our elections will be held online, so you can vote for your candidates wherever in the world you are.
- Transparency, accountability and commitment to our cause is a prerequisite for admission into the leadership of NIP.